Job location: JJC Main Campus - MC-Main Campus Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
Student Employee, Records & Registration
All offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
• Satisfactory results of a background check
• Post-offer, pre-employment physical exam in circumstances where the nature of the work renders it appropriate or where Federal law or regulation requires
•Must maintain satisfactory academic progress (minimum 2.0
Not on academic probation, and in good standing at
•Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits hours at
JJC per semester
POSITION TITLE: Student Employee, Registration & Records Office
DEPARTMENT: Registration & Records
DIVISION: Student Development
REPORTS TO: Registration Supervisor
MINIMUM Pay RATE: $11 per hour
(Position is FWS Eligible)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in the processing of transcript evaluations.
2. Assist in the maintenance and updating of student records.
3. Alphabetizing and filing of records documents.
4. Preparation of forms for scanning.
5. Photocopy, scan, and fax documents as requested.
6. Use of discretion when handling confidential documents.
7. Direct students, faculty and staff in the Enrollment Center.
8. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Organized and accurate.
4. Maintain confidentiality of student information according to FERPA guidelines
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office products and data entry.
6. Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
7. Professional in appearance and demeanor.
• Normal office physical demands
• Occasional light to medium lifting
• Duties are performed indoors in the usual office environment.
• May work up to 20 hours per school week and up to 28 hours per week during the summer if office budget allows.
• Will include occasional evening hours for commencement
Full Time/Part Time:
Union (If Applicable):