Adjunct Faculty, Business Location:
Homestead Campus Regular/Temporary:
Temporary Full/Part Time:
Part-Time Job ID:
FAC - Part-Time Faculty, Credit Classes
$52.25 - Base Rate
Posted On An Ongoing Basis
Exempt- Not Eligible for Overtime Compensation
First Review Date
September 21, 2021Job Summary
Adjunct Faculty member teaches Business courses to students pursuing a broad range of Associate in Arts, or Associate in Science degrees.
Courses may be taught in an array of teaching modalities: MDC In-Person, MDC Live (Learning Interactively in a Virtual Environment), MDC Online (online delivery) and Blended Classes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections
- Evaluates and advises students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Develops curricula
- Recruits students
- Serves on committees
- Performs other duties as assigned
•Master's degree in Business Administration; or a Master's degree and 18 graduate semester hours in one or any combination of the following fields: Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management, Marketing, or Mathematics; or Master's degree in Mathematics.
•All educational degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
•Must be able to communicate effectively
•Must be able to work well with students, faculty, staff and the community
•Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working nights and weekends
•Must be able to work effectively in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment
- For best consideration upload your unofficial transcripts along with cover letter and resume. Please redact any personal information; (i.e. date of birth and social security number)
- If submitted application is over 6 months old, you will need to reapply
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.