FLSA STATUS: Salaried, exempt
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Management & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Graduate Enrollment
JOB STATUS: Full-time (at least 37.5 hours/week)
DATE AVAILABLE: Immediate Opening
PRIMARY PURPOSE/ POSITION SUMMARY:
The Graduate Recruiter is responsible for the successful recruitment and enrollment within their portfolio of programs. A key indicator of success will be achieving the enrollment goals within their portfolio of programs. The Recruiter will partner with the Executive Director and university partner offices to create recruitment strategies and attend off campus recruitment events including but not limited to college fairs, conferences relevant to their portfolio of programs, non-profit organizations, and businesses with the goal of generating new graduate leads and promoting a portfolio of graduate academic programs. The recruiter will assist and participate in on-campus graduate prospective student events including open house(s), information sessions, webinars, and new student orientation.
The Graduate Recruiter is also responsible for nurturing prospective students throughout the enrollment lifecycle from lead to admitted student.
EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL DOMINICAN EMPLOYEES:
To support the University's mission of preparing students to pursue truth, to give compassionate service, and to participate in the creation of a more just and humane world.
JOB COMPONENTS/PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the determination and achievement of Graduate enrollment goals while also setting and achieving individual goals.
- Responsible for representing Dominican University at recruitment events including but not limited to college fairs, conferences relevant to their portfolio of programs, non-profit organizations, and businesses with the goal of generating new graduate leads and promoting a portfolio of graduate programs.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop recruitment strategies and tactics that will maximize opportunities related to conversion and yield.
- Implement and carry out recruitment strategies and tactics. Report back on results from all recruitment activities with quantitative and qualitative information.
- Track and compare recruitment strategies and tactics to graduate enrollment benchmarks
- Partner with the Executive Director to research and develop relationships with professional organizations and businesses to promote the graduate portfolio of programs.
- Conduct onsite and virtual presentations for prospective students, business professionals, advisors and other contacts about specific graduate programs.
- Collaborate with academic deans, program chairs, and other academic personal on enrollment topics including but not limited to recruitment, enrollment goals, prospective student insights, and overall enrollment.
- Work with the academic areas to stay up to date on program knowledge and trends in the field.
- Responsible for proactive outreach throughout the prospective student lifecycle including phone, email, in-person, and text messaging.
- Log all calls, emails, and walk-ins in the CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure all interactions are logged and can be reported on.
- Partner with the Graduate Enrollment Coordinator to determine peak times where you will need to assist with inbound phone, email, and walk-ins to ensure customer service levels are being met.
- Present at on-campus virtual prospective student events; including but not limited to graduate open house(s), information sessions, webinars, and new student orientation.
- Handle a wide variety of tasks in a busy service-oriented atmosphere; establishes priorities utilizing excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain and utilize a successful reporting process fully utilizing the CRM and other technology tools to report out on the enrollment funnel and results of recruitment activities.
- Update and distribute weekly enrollment funnel reports
- Create and distribute recruitment reports each semester
- Perform other duties as requested, delegated or assigned.
All qualifications are required unless otherwise indicated.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate persuasively
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable effectively communicating in front of both large and small groups
- Goal oriented
- Works well under pressure
- High level of customer service skills
- Technology affinity and analytic approach to recruitment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work with complex administrative integrated computer systems
- Reliable transportation required along with valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel and work evenings and weekends
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Experience in sales, admissions, enrollment management or recruiting students in a college setting preferred
- Experience using technology and analytical skills to make recruitment and enrollment decisions.
- Experience working with or advising students at the undergraduate or graduate level is helpful.
- Proven experience meeting enrollment goals
- Experience with salesforce and Jenzabar ERP preferred
This position requires a background screening.