Regional Recruiter Campus:
201100736Full or Part Time:
YesJob Description Summary:
A results oriented, full-time position, located remotely, the person will an assigned geographic territory – New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the admissions recruitment cycle, including travel to high schools and college fairs, communicating with school counselors, secondary school teachers, prospective students and parents in person and virtually. A position which requires one to adapt to change, a competitive drive, and ability to connect with others and share enthusiasm for the University and its programs. This position is renewed year to year based on University need and recruitment results.Duties and Responsibilities:
Build enrollment with targeted recruitment activities.Education and Experience:
• Maintain current and develop new partnerships with school counselors and secondary school faculty members in the name of Husson University for the purpose of recruiting new students to the University.
• Represents the University at various fairs and informative programs.
• Develops and maintains an overall knowledge of each program of study so that questions may be discussed with prospective students.
• Maintain accurate visit and recruiting records for all high schools in an assigned territory.
• Assisting prospective students in through the college enrollment process by phone, email, social networking and traditional mail is required.
• Travel and work flexible hours to recruit high school students through presentations at high school, fairs, and collaborative work with partners, schools or community groups and other off-campus events as needed.
• Extensive regional travel required in the fall and spring seasons, during the week and weekends, for the purposes of new student recruitment, primarily in New Jersey.∙ Work regionally with alumni for engagement and recruitment purposes. • Occasional travel to campus will be required for training and special events. Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
Education: Bachelors degree required.Physical Requirements:
Experience: 2+ years in related field preferred, especially if in college admissions or sales
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.Open Until Filled:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
Considerable lifting (up to 35 pounds) and moving of recruitment materials during relatively intense 4 month travel season. Additional periodic travel is required. Travel outside of state is required. A valid driver’s license is required.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
NoQuick Link to Posting: