OverviewA special opportunity as the first
Assistant or Associate Dean of Pre-Clinical Education
to help lead and establish the Montana College of Osteopathic Medicine, a branch campus of Rocky Vista University located in Billings, MT
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
: The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers competitive pay with a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide oversight, direction and guidance for the pre-clinical department chairs, faculty, staff and students in planning, developing and implementing the MCOM pre-clinical curriculum.
- Provide leadership to team with regular feedback, assessments and performance evaluations. Assist in recruiting, developing, advancing and retaining faculty and staff.
- Help build a culture that respects, values, and promotes diversity by recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse talent within an atmosphere of access, equity, and inclusion.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure that budgets, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Work collaboratively with leaders of other internal departments, institutions, and other stakeholders to ensure the mission of RVU and MCOM are met in accordance with our core values.
- Ensure relevant academic standards are met as per accreditation requirements of the American Osteopathic Association Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation and the Higher Learning Commission.
- Serve as an active participant on various committees or task forces or other duties as assigned by the Dean.
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects as required.
- Act as liaison between the College, the professional community, other educational institutions and organizations, state and federal agencies as indicated and directed by the Dean.
- Participate in relevant and appropriate community and professional outreach activities on behalf of the college and the university.