A special opportunity as the first Assistant Dean of Clinical Education & GME to help lead and establish the Montana College of Osteopathic Medicine, a branch campus of Rocky Vista University located in Billings, MT
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
: The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers competitive pay and a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide leadership oversight, direction and guidance for planning, developing and implementing the MCOM clinical curriculum.
- Provide leadership to team in developing and maintaining positive relationships with community physicians and health care leaders in Montana and surrounding regions to increase and enhance clinical training opportunities for students.
- Provide leadership and support for graduate medical education development and enhancement with sponsoring institutions, hospitals, and other stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to team with regular feedback, assessments and performance evaluations. Assist in recruiting, developing, advancing and retaining faculty and staff.
- Help build a culture that respects, values, and promotes diversity by recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse talent within an atmosphere of access, equity, and inclusion.
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute strategies to ensure that budgets, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Work collaboratively with leaders of other internal departments, institutions, and other stakeholders to ensure the mission of RVU and MCOM are met in accordance with our core values.
- Ensure relevant academic standards are met as per accreditation requirements of the American Osteopathic Association Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation.
- Serve as an active participant on committees or task forces or other duties as assigned by the Dean.
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects as required.
- Act as liaison between MCOM, the professional community, other educational institutions and organizations as indicated and directed by the Dean.
- Participate in relevant and appropriate community and professional outreach activities on behalf of the college and the university.