OverviewRocky Vista University in Billings, MT has an opening for a
Assistant or Associate Dean of Student Affairs
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
: The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers competitive pay with a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide oversight, direction and guidance for the staff of Student Affairs in planning, developing and implementing support services, student activities, and counseling to benefit all students.
- Provide leadership to team with regular feedback, assessments and performance evaluations. Assist in recruiting, developing, advancing and retaining team members.
- Provide leadership to team to ensure student success through career and academic advising, access to mental and physical health resources, and education and enforcement of professional behavior in a sensitive and confidential manner.
- Help build a culture that respects, values, and promotes diversity by recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse talent within an atmosphere of access, equity, and inclusion.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure that budgets, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Work collaboratively with leaders to help manage and support internal departments (Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, etc.), institutions, and other stakeholders to ensure the mission of RVU and MCOM are met in accordance with our core values.
- Ensure relevant academic standards are met as per accreditation requirements of the American Osteopathic Association Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation and the Higher Learning Commission.
- Serve as an active participant on committees or task forces or other duties as assigned by the Dean.
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects as required.
- Act as liaison between RUV, the professional community, other educational institutions and organizations as indicated and directed by the Dean.
- Participate in relevant and appropriate community and professional outreach activities on behalf of the college and the university.