The Universities of Canada in Egypt – Program of Computer Science and Mathematics
Faculty Position Vacancies
The Universities of Canada, Egypt (UofCanada) is a new premier institution of higher learning situated in the heart of the New Egyptian Administrative Capital outside Cairo. UofCanada was created via recent Presidential and Parliamentary decrees and acts as the branch campuses for the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) & Ryerson University in Egypt.
UPEI & Ryerson are recognized as a leading and innovative center of excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship in Canada.
The UPEI Cairo Campus, hosted by the Universities of Canada invites applications at the rank of Lecturer and higher for the following part-time faculty position starting September 2021:
Primary areas of teaching will be:
– CS 3130 Introduction to Mobile Development using Android
Minimum Requirements for candidates:
- Proficiency in communication in English
- 3 years of working experience in Android Development and evidence of published Apps on Google Play Store.
- 7 years in total of working experience in relevant application development
Preferred Requirements for candidates:
- Or Ph.D. degree in a related field such as Computer Science
- Experience in teaching-related courses for undergraduate level.
- Experience in providing training courses in related fields.
The part-time lecturer will be responsible for conducting lectures, student evaluation, supervising projects, providing office hours, and any other duties required by the Dean of the school.
Formal applicants for the available positions should send a CV to the following address and write in the subject of the email P106AD:[email protected]
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.