The Universities of Canada in Egypt – Program of Computer Science and Mathematics
Faculty Position Vacancies
The Universities of Canada, Egypt (UofCanada) is a new premier institution of higher learning situated in the heart of the New Egyptian Administrative Capital outside Cairo. UofCanada was created via recent Presidential and Parliamentary decrees and acts as the branch campuses for University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) & Ryerson University in Egypt.
UPEI & Ryerson are recognized as a leading and innovative center of excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship in Canada.
The UPEI Cairo Campus, hosted by the Universities of Canada invites applications at the rank of Math Instructor for the following full-time faculty position starting September 2021:
Primary areas of teaching will be:
– MATH 1110 Finite Mathematics for Business
Minimum Requirements for candidates:
- A Master’s Degree in Mathematics from a reputable university
- Proficiency in communication in English
- At least 10 years of teaching experience in related topics.
Preferred Requirements for candidates:
- Published research papers
- Enrollment in a PhD. program
- Experience in teaching high school students as well as university students
- Instructors are expected to conduct lectures, conduct exams, and offering office hours and related academic support activities such as proctoring exams.
Formal applicants for the available positions should send a CV to the following address and write in the subject of the email 107S-MATH:[email protected]
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.