Job Title: Faculty Contracts Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Payroll Manager
Position Overview: Responsible for processing semi-monthly Faculty payroll,
generating and distributing approximately 2,200 contracts for all undergraduate, graduate and continuing education Faculty, ensuring accuracy and adhering to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process semi-monthly faculty payroll for over 1000+ employees using our in-house payroll system, Colleague by
- Responsible for the full-cycle faculty contracts process (creation, review, distribution, update, and maintenance).
- Create and maintain faculty contract database to ensure all exceptions are captured and
- Ensure all required faculty new hire documents have been received and filed in compliance with company policy and DOL
- Set-up new hire profiles in the payroll system for faculty pay
- Update and maintain faculty sick leave balances using dedicated tracking system and provide balances to active faculty each pay
- Provide support in processing faculty absence reports and substitute
- Responsible for the full cycle preparation, processing, and reconciliation of web requisitions using E-forms and Colleague
- Work with Payroll Manager to maintain necessary payroll reporting
- Responsible for creating and adhering to contract timelines established by management, to include the following: distribution dates, President's review, and payroll processing.
- Support Payroll Manager in maintaining clear and concise communication with
- the Registrar Office, academic and Continuing Education
- Deliver training to academic departments on faculty contract
- Edit Faculty Quick Guide on an annual basis to reflect current benefits, policies and
- Process and monitor all employee/computer store
- Monitor faculty email
- Support payroll team with processing unemployment requests and verifications, taxes, direct deposits, address changes, W-2 preparation and
- All other duties as
- Bachelor's degree required; prior experience processing faculty contracts Experience in higher education a plus.
- 3-5 years experience processing payroll for over 1000+ employees using a computerized automated payroll system.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (oral and written).
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, and hands-on Microsoft Office
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to
- Ability to handle confidential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and willingness to work flexible hours during peak periods with
School of Visual Arts has been a leader in the education of artists, designers and creative professionals for nearly seven decades. With a faculty of distinguished working professionals, dynamic curriculum and an emphasis on critical thinking, SVA is a catalyst for innovation and social responsibility. Comprised of more than 6,000 students at its Manhattan campus and 35,000 alumni in 100 countries, SVA also represents one of the most influential artistic communities in the world.
Find out what it's like to work at SVA. Visit www.sva.edu/workingatsva.
To apply please click on the link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/sva/jobs/1953551-318330
Please send a cover letter and resume.
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is a core principle of the College. SVA enjoys a community that represents a significant number of historically underrepresented communities, ethnic and religious backgrounds, gender identities, diverse abilities, and foreign countries, and all are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.