Manager, Printing Services
Columbus State University
Columbus State University is seeking a printing professional to oversee its in-house, retail-based Printing Services unit. Printing Services' retail offerings include graphic design; quick copy, color copy, and wideformat printing; addressing and mail preparation; engraving; bindery; and delivery. As a member of the Office of Strategic Communication + Marketing's leadership team, the selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing Printing Services' day-to-day operations, order fulfillment, customer service concerns and production workflows.Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee the production and fulfillment of retail orders originating from in-person counter service and through the university's online Printing Services portal.
- Provide quotes for internal services and, when necessary, obtain quotes from external vendors.
- Supervise, schedule, assign duties to and evaluate a retail and production team that includes both full-time employees and student-workers.
- Oversee Printing Services' customer service program, troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Perform other administrative and operational duties, including but not limited to, maintaining and replacing inventory, monitoring budgets, managing human resource matters, forecasting capital needs and repairs, maintaining vendor relationships, and marketing the unit's services.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business or a related field; and at least two years of supervisory experience. A combination of training and experience may be substituted for academic requirements.The successful candidate must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of, experience in and proficiency with retail operations, specifically in a fast-paced, production-focused environment; printing techniques, materials, supplies and requirements related to Printing Services' core retail services; printing, engraving and wide-format equipment, bindery and finishing equipment, and other equipment related to Printing Services' core retail services; organizational skills, human resource management, marketing, and customer service; and software such as Adobe products commonly used in print production settings. Preferred Qualifications
At least two years of related professional experience in a printing production setting is preferred. Proposed Salary
The salary range for this position is $32,253 - $41,000 and includes full benefits. Required Documents to Attach
For fullest consideration, please submit your application immediately. Columbus State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Committed to Diversity in Hiring. Required Documents to Submit with Online Application:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
All applications and required documents must be submitted using Columbus State University's online employment site and a complete packet must be submitted for full consideration. Contact Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 706-507-8920 or e-mail to [email protected]
. Conditions of Employment
A successful criminal background check will be required as a condition of employment.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=30000&JobOpeningId=232848&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency