Job location: Remote Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
R0006698 Job Description:
Saybrook University is seeking a Federal Work Study Student: Assistant to President for Special Projects to join the President’s Office Department.
Under the direction of the President and the President’s Executive Assistant, the Federal Work Study Student: Assistant to President for Special Projects is responsible for providing general administrative support for the department.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support development of special projects that include work with international organizations, multi-institutional partnerships, and other projects as assigned.
- Provide daily administrative support to the President including drafting and editing correspondence, creating agendas, scheduling meetings, calendaring events, etc., relevant to the assigned special project.
- Manage records and filing systems.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist in coordination of events involving multi-agency partners.
- Proofread miscellaneous documents and perform general office duties.
- Review research for various projects
- Utilize MS Office 365 tools, including Word, Excel, forms, and flow for various projects
- Candidate must be a current Saybrook student in good standing.
- Must have applied for federal work study via the FAFSA
- Candidate must present and express her/himself professionally so as to carry out contact with partner institutions, agencies, faculty, staff, and students.
- Individual must exercise confidentiality and discretion in all matters.
- Candidate must demonstrate competence in writing, MS Office 365 applications, Canvas, and data base management.
- Technologically skilled in communication, presentation, and online learning systems
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
About Saybrook University:
Saybrook University was founded over 50 years ago by some of the greatest minds of the 20th century and continues to inspire a new generation of innovators. A non-profit regionally accredited university known for its commitment to humanistic studies and rigorous research, Saybrook University’s academic model puts the student at the center of everything we do to provide a unique, transformational, learning experience. Saybrook offers advanced degrees in organizational systems, psychology, mind-body medicine, and counseling, all in flexible learning formats to help students continue to be active contributors to the fields they work in while they advance their education. Saybrook University is proud to be a diverse, inclusive community of creative, compassionate innovators dedicated to pursing new ways of thinking and doing for our professions, organizations, and communities.
For more information, visit www.saybrook.edu
Saybrook University offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Saybrook University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.