Temporary Case Management Specialist
Columbus State University
This is a full time, temporary, professional staff position. The Case Management Specialist oversees student case files, is responsible for providing direction and support services to students, and documents appropriately through the Maxient systems. As part of the Covid Response team of the University, the Case Management Specialist will work under the direction of the Assistant Dean of Students or their designee to provide direction and support services to a relatively small but high need group of students.
This position is a full-time, 6-month, temporary position and does not include benefits. Responsibilities
Significant Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Receive and review reports through Maxient software of student cases.
- Reach out to students to obtain additional information as needed.
- Direct students to isolate or quarantine.
- Provide official documentation of case-related communications, including student and faculty notifications.
- Liaise with the Student Health Center and Case Management Team to determine and direct testing, as well as coordinate connection to health care resources.
- Services will be as needed, including nights and weekends, and prompt response and actions are required.
- Serves on, and works in conjunction with, the Columbus State University.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. The successful candidate must possess excellent communication and organization skills; excellent time management and prioritization skills; knowledge of applicaple privacy laws are a plus; and the aptitude to process and apply training in Maxient software. Preferred Qualifications
Experience working in Residence Life / Higher Education. Proposed Salary
The salary for this position is $3,200 per month. This is a full-time, temporary position not to exceed six months and does not include benefits. Required Documents to Attach Contact Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 706-507-8920 or e-mail to [email protected]
. Conditions of Employment
Special Applicant Instructions
- A successful criminal background check will be required as a condition of employment.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled. Columbus State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Committed to Diversity in Hiring.
All applications and required documents must be submitted using Columbus State University's online employment site and a complete packet must be submitted for full consideration.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=30000&JobOpeningId=232664&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency