- Tulane University
- New Orleans, LA
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Auxiliary Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
LocksmithFac Serv Op & Maint
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Maintains locking and door hardware at all buildings on the university campus.Installs or replaces door hardware as required.Resets combination locks as required.Identify key type and make a new key from the original, from a key code or from an impression.Install or replace interior signage as required.Maintain the hardware elements of a card access system
This is an Essential Personnel position which can require that the incumbent must report for duty and work through emergencies, and also can be designated by the supervisor as essential for the accomplishment of work, or for the completion of a critical task.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. Driver's license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle Policy criteria to become authorized as a driver.
- Five (5) years locksmith experience preferred.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert