Manager, Instructional DesignDepartment:
Center for Teaching and LrngWork Location:
The Manager of Instructional Design will champion best practices to support instructional strategies and activities, including but not limited to traditional, online, and hybrid instruction, as well as, courses, and programs. Collaborates with faculty and staff in the planning, development, delivery, support, and evaluation of workshops, courses, and programs that are of high quality and incorporate best practices in adult learning, accessibility, and copyright laws. Maintain currency with emerging technologies, and best practices in education.Education/Experience:
- Master’s degree in instructional design, instructional technology, educational technology, or related field. Minimum of three years of experience in college administration with demonstrated experience in instructional design, and distance learning.
- Three years of experience in integrating technology into the teaching/learning process.
- Familiarity with teaching and learning trends in higher education.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Community college teaching experience desired.
The Manager of Instructional Design will have considerable experience with instructional design and technology. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse faculty and staff. Extensive experience using Canvas as a faculty and admin is preferred. Position Status:
Monday-Friday Minimum Starting Rate:
8:00 am – 5:15 pm
SalariedReview of Applications Begins:
08/24/2021Open Until Filled: