Office of Financial Aid Primary Location:
Student Job Type:
Part Time Position Close Date:
Until Filled Description:
Job Summary: Middle Georgia State University is seeking candidates for a Federal Work Study position at Laurens County Communities in Schools (Dublin).
- Assist with administrative assignments
- Assist with classroom tasks
- Supervise students
- Assist teacher
- Assist with additional duties as needed
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Ability to handle the public with courtesy
- Must be comfortable using technology and have excellent computer skills
- Must have GPA of at least 2.0
- Must be a current enrolled MGA student
- Must be enrolled in 6 or more semester hours per semester
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Professional oral and written communication skills
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately.
To Apply: All applicants are required to have completed a FAFSA for this academic year. Applicants must qualify for Federal Work Study. This position is funded only from Federal Work Study funds. Interested applicants should complete an online application at: https://www.mga.edu/human-resources/jobs/applications/student-worker-application.php
Please put the position you are applying for as “FWS-Communities in Schools”.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Student ApplicationA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D