We appreciate your interest in Hussian College employment opportunities.
Job Summary: The Art History Instructor works with staff, faculty and students to provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere, where students can learn the skills required, to obtain the job they need, to have the lives they want.
Classroom Instruction. Conducts classroom and lab activities according to program requirements to ensure that students acquire the personal, interaction and professional/vocational skills to be effective in the vocation they have chosen to pursue.
Student Relations. Serves as a mentor, develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with students in order to monitor and resolve students’ concerns
Campus and Community Involvement. Participates in activities and meetings in order to stay informed of current private and political events that will foster professional growth
Title IV Compliance. Tracks and monitors student attendance and other student information to ensure that the College remains in compliance with Company policies, Title IV and other regulatory agency requirements.
The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Bachelor of Arts Degree or higher required from an accredited institution. Must have 18 credit hours of Art History.
2. Experience: Must have a minimum of four years in the field
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
· Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
· Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
· Organize and execute around multiple priorities
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
· Prepare and conduct effective presentations
· Demonstrate excellent listening skills
· Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
· Excellent leadership and motivational skills
· Strong presence/history in the Campus Community preferred
· Strong training skills
· High ethical standards
· Eligible to be bonded
· Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
· Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values and mission statement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Hussian College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.