Associate Professor & Associate Dean, NursingAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
College Of Nursing and Health SciencesProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, (TAMU-CC) invites applications for an Associate Dean for Academic Programs at the rank of Associate Professor. This is a tenure-track, 12-month, full-time appointment. The Associate Dean for Academic Programs serves as an academic officer of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and is a key member of the Dean's senior leadership team. The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure the highest quality of academic programs and student services
- Promote a student body that represents diversity and academic excellence
- Advance innovative pedagogy
- Foster an environment that endorses student achievement and support
- Provides leadership in curricula and program development, implementation, evaluation, and accreditation
- Provide strategic insight and assist the Dean in setting institutional goals
The successful candidate is expected to reside in the Corpus Christi, TX area and maintain a campus presence as part of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty.
- Terminal degree in Nursing or Health Sciences related field.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas, or eligible for licensure in Texas.
- Teaching experience across all levels of nursing programs (BS, MS, and DNP).
- Demonstrated record of research and publication in high-quality peer-reviewed journals.
- Academic curricula and program development and evaluation experience.
- Knowledge of academic program accreditation.
- Experience with healthcare administration, public health or other health science programs.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/index.html
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing qualifications listed including a statement of teaching/research philosophy,
2. A curriculum vitae,
3. Three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses- including a current or previous supervisor, and
4. Copies of unofficial transcripts for graduate coursework.
The posting will remain open until a finalist has been selected. Review of applications will begin immediately.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Associate-Professor---Associate-Dean--Nursing_R-038160
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency