Edquity is an anti-poverty technology company that helps colleges improve students’ basic needs and financial security by increasing access to emergency resources and funding. To help students, including the 3 million who drop out every year due to a time-sensitive financial crisis, Edquity provides partner colleges with a mobile app and web platform that helps students overcome financial emergencies. With Edquity, students can apply for emergency cash grants, discover emergency resources, and more.
In the wake of COVID-19, students and partners need Edquity more than ever, as Congress has provided $32 billion in emergency aid. Edquity is quickly scaling to ensure it can administer hundreds of millions of dollars to support millions of students during this crisis.
Edquity has raised over $6.5MM in funding from some of the leading impact and postsecondary success investors and has also received support from foundations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Edquity is seeking a Director of Marketing who is passionate about helping colleges and universities enhance the financial stability and social mobility of their students. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for devising and executing the overarching marketing strategy for Edquity, with a focus on activating administrator audiences, establishing meaningful and measurable KPIs around Edquity’s brand and top-of-funnel performance, and supporting the rapid growth of the organization. The Director of Marketing will work closely with the Head of Sales, the CEO, and the Executive Team to inform broader marketing approach and ensure cross functional success.
What You Will Do:
- Set yearly and quarterly company-wide marketing strategy, including multi-channel approaches to tackling specific marketing objectives and key results, such as driving brand awareness or top of funnel leads
- Partner with Sales team to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics and create robust and transparent metrics to inform efficacy
- Work with Partner Success and Analytics teams and synthesize customer insights to facilitate content marketing efforts and creation of sales enablement materials such as case studies and infographics
- Work with Executive Team, and retained consultants to establish Edquity as the industry thought leader on emergency aid
- Drive end-to-end development of dynamic marketing campaigns and activations to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments
- Work with Partner Success team to inform launch and implementation recommendations for Edquity products at colleges across the country, including creating and enhancing Partner Marketing Toolkits
- Support Edquity’s external communications, including preparing materials for press and external stakeholders, such as press releases, and/or blog posts
What You Should Have:
- Proven ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated track record of setting, tracking and achieving marketing goals
- Strong writing capabilities, including copy-writing and editing
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proven ability to create meaningful metrics and iterate on tactics based on both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Understanding of social media marketing software such as HootSuite
- Understanding of online advertising campaign platforms, including platforms needed to create paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Fully Paid Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave Benefits
- 401k matching
- Annual professional development stipend
- Potential for equity share options
- Many others!
Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.