Inpatient Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Instructor, Clinical TrackLocation:
New Orleans, LAOpen Date:
Aug 2, 2021Description:
Tulane University School of Medicine, Section of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics is seeking Inpatient Acute Care Nurse Practitioners to join our Hospitalist group. Faculty will provide direct patient care to patients admitted to the Medicine service at Tulane Hospital.
Tulane offers excellent salary and benefits, including tuition waiver to full-time employees and immediate family members.Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Louisiana as well as CDS and DEA required
- Ability to work as part of a professional team and to collaborate effectively with individuals within the University as well as with outside contractors.
- Ability to employ process and quality improvement techniques.
- Skill in understanding of, and sensitivity to, persons of all social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
Please use this link to apply: apply.interfolio.com/91784
You will not be considered as a candidate for this position unless you apply using this link.
You may contact Geraldine Menard ([email protected]), Chief of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, with any questions about this position.