Job location: BYU–Hawaii Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Help installation, maintenance, and repair workers in maintenance, parts replacement, and repair of vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical and electronic equipment. Perform duties such as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools; and holding materials or tools for other workers.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 Months General Work Experience
Work perform out doors or in uncomfortable, hazardous, or unpleasant circumstances