Marketing Operations Specialist
Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Stanford's Graduate School of Business has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, pushing the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offering a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in service of our mission of developing innovative, principled, and insightful leaders who change lives, change organizations and change the world. We invite you to be part of this mission.
The Executive Education, Operations & Technology Department of the Stanford Graduate School of Business seeks a Marketing Operations Specialist. The Marketing Operations Specialist will provide various technical and operational activities to support and complement the marketing efforts of Executive Education. In this role, you will create project plans and project schedules, provide data analytics, analyze user requirements, and conduct technical testing of system changes, campaign management, and other deployment activities.
The Executive Education marketing team leverages a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system housed on the Salesforce, Sales Cloud platform in conjunction with Marketing Cloud for marketing activities. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you will be a team player. Experience with higher education systems and Salesforce platforms will be a plus.Your primary responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to document project objectives and requirements.
- Work with management to create project plans and project schedule
- Understand business needs and assist with analysis of requirements gathered and with creating functional specifications documents.
- Work with the technical teams to ensure system modifications conform with the requirements specified by the stakeholders.
- Create test plans, facilitate User Acceptance Testing efforts; actively participate in technical testing of systems changes and enhancements; including, CRM, web forms, email automations, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce CRM and Tableau and create audience lists for deployment activities.
- Email and other modes of deployment activities via Marketing Cloud.
In addition, preferred requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years relevant experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, technical analysis, and system testing.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms, building reports and dashboards in CRM, Tableau, Google Sheet, and Excel
- Experience in deployment activities via Marketing Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to review and assess complex business requirements.
Why Stanford is for You
- Knowledgeable in higher education systems and processes
- Knowledge and experience in SQL Server
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.* The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency