OFF CAMPUS STUDENT EMPLOYERAcademic Term/Year:
Fall/Spring - 20121/2022Position Title:
Federal Work Study/Community Service (Off-Campus) - Sheppard Memorial Library - Winterville Desk AssistantsPosting Number:
03642Student Job Category:
Student - Federal Work Study Community ServiceNumber of Vacancies:
Sheppard Memorial library – located at 530 Evans Street – is currently seeking desk assistants for their Winterville Library – located at 2613 Railroad Street, Winterville NC. Preferred (Majors, Experience, GPA, etc.):
- shelve books
- help patrons find library materials
- check-in and check-out library materials
- assist with children’s programs and activities
- help patrons use library computers
- Qualify for Federal Work StudySpecial Instructions to Applicant:
- Be dependable
- Be prompt
- Be friendly
- Be able to put things in alphabetical and numerical order
- Be able to use a Square® register but will train
- Be computer literate
To apply, please contact the Winterville Librarian, Amanda Prokop @ 252-756-1786;Quick Link for Direct Access:
Email: [email protected];
or fax to the Winterville Librarian @ 252-355-0287.
To be eligible for FEDERAL WORK STUDY positions, students MUST BE QUALIFIED and RECEIVE a FEDERAL WORK STUDY AWARD from the ECU Financial Aide Office (Old Cafeteria Complex, 252-328-6610.
NOTE: This is an EXTERNAL posting and is not affiliated with ECU. Please use discretion when releasing personal information when applying for these positions.
09/06/2021Open Until Filled: