Responsibilities and Duties
Plans, organizes and directs the activities of pre-award staff to support preparation and development of competitive proposals to external sponsors. Facilitates internal compliance review and routing. Reviews and negotiates award documents. Serves as an authorized official, consistent with TU signature authority.
Fosters a culture that encourages and supports grant seeking. Plans, develops and implements programming that supports success with sponsored programs and leads teams in the development of complex proposals. Monitors program performance and analyzes data for trends to enhance program performance.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four years of experience with grants development and/or pre-award administration.
- Supervisory experience or experience as a team leader.
- Experience with a broad variety of federal and other funding agencies/organizations.
- Knowledge of federal regulations, sponsor guidelines, and the Uniform Guidance.
- Experience with electronic research administration systems such as grants.gov, ERA commons, Kuali and others.
- Master's degree
- Research/narrative development experience
- Higher education experience.
Academic Affairs DivisionPrimary Location:
Main CampusJob Posting:
Aug 20, 2021