MASTER'S ADMISSION & FINANCIAL AID ASSOCIATE, College of Arts & Sciences Tracking Code9630 Job Description
Reporting to and under the direction of the Assistant Director of Master's Admission & Recruitment, the Master's Admission & Financial Aid Associate manages all aspects of processing applications, admission decisions, and financial aid awards including federal loans and institutional scholarships for prospective and incoming GRS master's students.
- Serves as primary manager of international documentation collection and processing, uploading and monitoring required international documents in OnBase system
- Coordinating with ISSO on I-20 and Sevis-record processing as well as managing international shipping of I-20 documents through FedEx account system.
- Serves as a primary contact and resource to prospective GRS master's students through response to daily inquiries.
- Manages a graduate assistant.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Experience in higher education preferred as well as database management, reporting, and customer service skills.
- This position requires the ability to manage a fast-paced environment and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service and maintaining professionalism in all communication with prospective students, department staff, GRS faculty, and other offices throughout BU.
- Must have the experience and analytical skills to recognize and troubleshoot workflow issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular