Reporting to the Head Football Coach, the Video Coordinator oversee all video operations for the Temple University Football program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordination of all video operations for football including video editing, video exchange, video equipment; produce multimedia content and highlight packages; oversight of information technology for Football program; creation of graphics for social media content; coordination with Athletics digital and social media team for Temple Football social media efforts; assistance with the coordination of team and recruiting travel; recruiting information management; oversight of general Football office operations; and serve as a liaison with athletic department and University administration. Incumbent will oversee Multimedia Coordinator - Football position. Performs other duties as assigned.Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree required along with previous video experience working within a Division 1 Football environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.Required Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and managerial skills.
* Ability to demonstrate creativity in both shooting and editing and produce innovative content without direct supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to manage the full production process and producing high-quality videos, including proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
* Knowledge of live production setup and operation, including familiarity with Newtek Tricaster.
* Knowledgeable of photographic skills and understands lighting.
* Ability to manage several tasks and/or projects simultaneously.
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
* Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to customer service.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
* Strong integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference and University rules.Preferred:
* Master's degree. This position requires a motor vehicle background check.Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu. Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: https://safety.temple.edu/reports-logs/annual-security-reportYou may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.
Primary Location: Pennsylvania-Philadelphia-Main Campus-Edberg Olsen Hall
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular