Job location: MC-Main Campus Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
Student Employee, Athletics
Event Center Student Employee
POSITION TITLE: Student Employee, Athletics
STATUS: Part time
DIVISION: Student Development
REPORTS TO: Gregg Braun
MINIMIUM PAY RATE: $11.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with daily tasks involved in running the Athletic Department (copies, typing documents).
2. Work admission gate and concession stand for home games.
3. Volleyball line judges for home games.
4. Assist with soccer balls during all home games on sidelines.
5. Clean weight room equipment.
6. Help move equipment on turf area for rentals (soccer goals, mounds).
7. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High school graduate.
2. Must be able to run, bend, lift (50 lbs) without any restrictions.
3. Must have flexible hours (days, nights, and weekends).
1. Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs.
• Example: Normal office physical demands as well as being able to run/jog, bend and lift (50 lbs) without any restrictions.
• Example: Normal office conditions and indoor/outdoor athletic court/field conditions.
Full Time/Part Time:
Union (If Applicable):