Job location: JJC Main Campus Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
Student Employee, Project Achieve (Educational Talent Search)
The Project Achieve Department (Educational Talent Search) student employee will assist students with program applications, creating marketing materials, and attend a variety of student workshops.
POSITION TITLE: Student Employee, Project Achieve (Educational Talent Search)
STATUS: Part time
DEPARTMENT: Project Achieve
DIVISION: Student Development
REPORTS TO: Latrice Bradshaw, Program Coordinator
Connor Herrington, Program Assistant
MINIMIUM PAY RATE: $11.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist new students with Program application
2. Assist Staff with Social Media applications.
3. Create flyers, brochures, bulletin boards and other promotional materials.
4. Provide front desk coverage and answer phones as needed.
5. Handle documentation and files.
6. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. 2.0 GPA or higher
2. Excellent communication, interpersonal, public speaking and customer service skills
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
4. Ability to work at City Center Campus and occasionally at Main Campus.
5. HOURS: Flexible schedule with availability to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-4:30pm, 15-20 hours/week
6. Receive Federal Work Study Funds
1. Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Normal office physical demands.
• Duties are performed indoors in the usual office and/or outdoor environment.
Full Time/Part Time:
Union (If Applicable):