Job location: JJC Main Campus Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
Student Employee, Groundskeeping
Assist full-time and part-time employees with the general upkeep of exterior campus facilities. This is an entry level position
POSITION TITLE: Student Employee, Groundskeeper
STATUS: Part time
DEPARTMENT: Facility Services
DIVISION: Administrative Services
REPORTS TO: Mike Brouillard/Tony Lucenti
MINIMIUM PAY RATE: $11.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Snow removal and ice control operations from campus sidewalks.
3. Athletic Field Maintenance
4. Plant bed Maintenance
5. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. Must have valid Driver’s License
2. Must be willing to learn
3. Must work well with others
4. Must be able to communicate effectively
Must possess the ability to lift 50 lbs. from ground to waist high. Ability to work from a ladder or power lift above ground to a height of 20-25 feet.
• Duties are performed outdoors.
Full Time/Part Time:
Union (If Applicable):