Senior Digital Content Producer
Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Stanford's Graduate School of Business
has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, pushing the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offering a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion
in service of our mission of developing innovative, principled, and insightful leaders who change lives, change organizations, and change the world. We invite you to be part of this mission.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Content Producer
to join our Communications and Marketing team. In this role, you will help identify and create multimedia stories that explain our faculty research and illuminate the GSB experience and impact to a large global audience. You will have the opportunity to work with faculty, staff, students, and alumni in creating compelling stories. In addition, you will assign and manage a pool of freelance producers and agencies and collaborate closely with other team members within the department. This role reports to the Director of Content & Design.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in creating digital content in a variety of formats, keen and creative storytelling skills, and a willingness to explore and try new ideas. You'll need to understand varied audiences and bear in mind the broad communication goals of the school. You will have experience working with faculty or senior level professionals and be able to work in a dynamic collaborative place. Your primary responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Plan, research, prepare, and produce professional-quality original video and audio content to share our faculty research and the Stanford GSB experience to a global audience.
- Produce high impact visual and audio storytelling content to be shared across multiple channels including web, social media, video, and podcast platforms.
- Manage agencies and other production partners; collaborate with existing Stanford resources.
- Manage all aspects of capturing, recording, and archiving all digital media productions, including video, audio, and/or images and photography.
- Provide expertise on strategic communications multimedia projects; may serve as project leader for a variety of projects as needed and provide guidance and training to other staff.
- Oversee the functionality and maintenance of all department photography and video equipment.
- May contribute to development of digital media goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and/or manage budget for area of responsibility.
Why Stanford is for You
- Bachelor's degree and seven years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Expert level technical experience using digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, and/or motion graphics and effects software.
- Comprehensive knowledge in production techniques including videography, compression and file delivery and other production formats.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional quality productions, including field and studio camera, lighting, sound and editing,
- Proven savvy and understanding of online video environment and online distribution.
- Ability to independently manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships.
- Ability to communicate and articulate digital media products and options and adapt to alternatives when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, mature judgment, and diplomacy required to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience, including high-level executives and faculty.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and executing archival digitization projects.
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks
align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a culture
that encourages and empowers you. How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application. * The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job. Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency