Cottleville, MO, USA Pay Type:
Hourly Employment Type:
St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student populations.
St. Charles Community College seeks a Part-time temporary Theatre Production Assistant (Back of House) to perform various duties associated with the scheduled operation of the theatre and affiliated technical areas on campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with the coordination usage of theatre facilities by inside and outside groups.
- Assists with technical aspects of productions of campus and incoming performances, conferences, and meetings.
- Assist with scenic construction, painting, and props.
- Operate stage lighting and sound system.
- Experience in technical theatre, theatrical construction experience
- Experience with various heavy-duty shop and woodworking equipment and tools
- Experience with sound and lighting equipment.
- Experience with various computer systems. Computerized stage lighting system and instrumentation; 24-channel sound mixed playback system; video playback and projection system; winch driven power rigging system; radial arm saw; table saw; band saw; miscellaneous standard construction equipment and shop tools (power and manual); standardized painting equipment.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.