DescriptionUniversity of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical CampusDivision of Academic Specialists in Obstetrics and GynecologyAssistant Professor- Nurse Practitioner
*Open to current CU Employees only*
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
The Division of Academic Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine, has a full time Assistant Professor faculty position available for a Nurse Practitioner. The position is 0.8 clinical with 0.2 academic/administrative time. We invite candidates with at least one (15) years of ob-gyn NP experience to become a part of our multidisciplinary team at the University of Colorado Anschutz outpatient clinic. Job Responsibilities:
Successful candidates must demonstrate competency obtaining patient histories, physical examination, and the assessment and development of appropriate plans of care in the ob-gyn clinical setting. Candidates must demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with primary care providers, specialists, and team members to meet the comprehensive needs of patients. Specific duties/skills include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general gynecological care to women in the outpatient setting including well woman care, contraceptive/family planning, and problem focused gyn care. Opportunities to participate in subspecialty care including oncofertility, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, menopause, endometriosis, and vulvar disease may be available.
- Provide gyn office procedures including IUD insertion/removal, Nexplanon insertion/removal, and endometrial and vulvar biopsies.
- Provide comprehensive prenatal and postpartum care to low and high-risk patients as part of a collaborative team.
- Inpatient duties as a member of the inpatient gynecology team and ED consultations team may develop.
- Facilitate patient access to our outpatient network of care
- Participate in departmental meetings and committees.
- Participate in research, as desired.
Salary and Benefits:The salary range (or hiring range) for this position has been established at $119,142-$122,366 The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training.The above salary range (or hiring range) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services
.University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background checks for all new employees prior to their employment.The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.Benefits: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits
.Total Compensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensationDiversity and Equity:
Please contact [email protected]
for information on disability accommodationsOffice of Equity: https://www1.ucdenver.edu/offices/equity
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees
- Doctoral or PhD degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse licensure by a national professional organization.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Colorado
- Admission to the Advanced Practice Registry of the Colorado Board of Nursing
- Prescriptive authority required.
- Fifteen (15) or more years clinical experience in practice as a NP in Obstetrical/Gynecological care
Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire. Job Category:
- Experience as a clinical educator
- Bilingual skills
- Epic experience
Jul 19, 2021Unposting Date:
Jul 25, 2021, 12:59:00 AM