ONLINE EVENTS SUPPORT SPECIALIST, Metropolitan College Tracking Code8703 Job Description
The Online Events Support Specialist will plan, lead, and execute a wide range of college online and hybrid meetings and events and act as a central point of contact for event participants. This role requires good project management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of end-user computing technologies and conferencing platforms. The candidate should have hands-on experience in planning and supporting virtual and hybrid events.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience supporting virtual and hybrid events.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with internal stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Strong computer skills with an ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Understanding of modern streaming technology, a plus.
- Experience with video editing in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere, a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular