Job no: 494074
Work type: Staff Full-time
Position Description: Assistant Coach - Women's Lacrosse Full-time position
- Evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Assist with practice and game coaching, scouting, team travel and academic monitoring of student-athletes.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Earned four year baccalaureate degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Collegiate coaching preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Desired candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff.
- Demonstrated fundraising skills.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: July 20, 2021
Applications close: October 20, 2021