Program Coordinator - Little Rock Air Force BaseClassification Title:
HEI Program CoodinatorCampus Location:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The position of Program Coordinator reports directly to the ASU Beebe Campus Operations Manager at the Little Rock Air Force Base Campus and provides academic advising, administrative support, business management, campus marketing and promotional functions for the Little Rock Air Force Base campus of ASU-Beebe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with faculty all roster changes and creates and distributes rosters for each term. Tracks faculty and staff absences for reporting purposes and class coverage. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Performs academic advising to assist current and prospective students.Assists students who have transfer credits to make course schedule changes, porvide proof of prerequisite course completion and requests official transcripts. Tracks and assissts stduents scheduling academic placement tests, credit exams, or make-up exams. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
- Performs and/or business management functions, balance and verify deposits and create deposit reports, submission/tracking of requisitions, purchase orders, and purchasing card transactions. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Coordinates with Marketing, Campus Coordinator of Operations and Testing Administrator on all webpage designs and updates, social media, or advertising LRAFB. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
- Coordinates Little Rock Air Force Base campus academic schedules and other activities with affected ASU-Beebe campuses and departments for purposes of student recruitment, new student orientation, student success, student retention and graduation. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
- Assists students, faculty and staff with the admission and registration process. Coordinates, roster changes with faculty. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
- Monitors timeliness of course grade entry by faculty members to meet college deadlines. Posts final grades for students using military tuition assistance into the US Air Force Academic Portal to meet military guidelines.
- Prepares and reviews all statistical reports in concert with the Campus Coordinator of Operations and Testing Administrator for ASU-Beebe/LRAFB and local and state agencies upon request.
- Participates and assist in coordination of ASUB/LRAFB Education Fairs, Open Houses, professional association memberships and other events as appropriate. Collaborates with the Campus Coordinator of Operations, Testing Administrator and Admissions to confirm all marketing plans and recruiting events.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.Required Qualifications:
Four year college degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as accounting, marketing, business administration, agriculture etc., plus 2 years related experience and/or trainingMinimum Salary or Salary Range:
frequentlyUse hand to finger, handle, or feel:
frequentlyReach with hands and arms:
occasionallyStoop, kneel, crouch or crawl:
occasionallyTalk or Hear:
continuouslyUp to 10 pounds:
occasionallyDoes this position have any special vision requirements? Check all that apply.:
Close vision, Color visionBackground Check Statement:
This position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal, sex-offender registry background check. In cases where pre-determined, an additional financial/credit history/ background check may be required as well. Convictions that have been sealed or legally eradicated and misdemeanor convictions for which probation was completed and the case was dismissed, will be excluded. Disclosure does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as dates of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, rehabilitation and position applied for will be taken into account.Background Check Requirements:
BothASU Beebe EEO Statement :
Arkansas State University-Beebe shall provide equal opportunity for employment to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, and shall strive to achieve full and equal employment opportunity throughout our campuses for faculty and staff. Our goal is to foster a workplace community where individuals are valued for their diverse backgrounds and differences.Posting Number:
08/03/2021Open Until Filled:
NoSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
NOTE: If you are a veteran, disabled veteran, or spouse of a deceased veteran and would like Veteran’s Preference, we will need to see proof of status in order to grant that. Please see Veteran’s Preference section of the application for specific proof.