COLLECTION SITE SERVICE SPECIALIST, SHS Student Health Services Tracking Code1056 Job Description
Boston University is looking for Collection Site Service Specialists to assist in administrative duties at testing sites as part of its COVID-19 Recovery Plan. This effort will involve several COVID-19 testing sites across the University’s campuses where students, staff, and faculty will self-collect test samples.
Site Service Specialist responsibilities include:
- Opening/closing procedures for test sites
- Check-in individuals for testing
- Direct individuals through testing sites
- Observe self-collection of test samples (from a safe distance, behind plexi-glass, with appropriate PPE)
Positions will exist for the length of the COVID-19 pandemic or until a vaccine is distributed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular