Administrative Coordinator🔍Vice Provost for Undergrad Education, Stanford, California, United States
📁Administration📅Jul 19, 2021 Post Date📅90454 Requisition #Job Title: Administrative Associate 4Working Title: Administrative CoordinatorJob Code: 4104Job Grade: GFTE: 100%Exemption Status: Non-Exempt, continuing The Haas Center for Public Service is seeking an Administrative Coodrinator who will report to the Associate Director, Director of Finance and Administration. As part of the Finance and Administration team, the Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing complex administrative and operational support with minimal supervision. Areas of responsibility include facilities management, technology support, procurement, contract management and accounts payable. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, dependable, and a flexible team player with strong follow-up skills and a positive “can do” attitude. https://haas.stanford.edu/ In this role, you will:
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
- Serve as the Haas Center’s Facilities Coordinator. Oversee preventive maintenance and repairs on the Haas Center’s 14,000 sq. ft. building, vehicles and equipment.
- Coordinate complex office moves.
- Manage construction projects. Plan and coordinate routine remodeling and renovations.
- Provide first-line technology support.
- Handle procurement needs; assist in contract development and administration.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.
- Oversee or supervise day-to-day work of other administrative or support staff, student and/or temporary workers, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality, timeliness, and providing performance review input.
**The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- High school diploma and six years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Proven success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job. About the Haas Center for Public Service
Stanford University’s Haas Center for Public Service serves as the hub of Cardinal Service, a campus-wide initiative to make service a distinctive feature of a Stanford education. The Haas Center inspires and prepares students to create a more just and sustainable world through service, scholarship, and community partnerships. Guided by the Center’s Principles of Ethical and Effective Service, students engage in local, national, and global service across diverse pathways—community engaged learning and research, community organizing and activism, direct service, philanthropy, policy and governance, and social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility. Cardinal Service focuses on four dimensions that have proven transformative in the lives of students: a full-time, quarter-long service experience (Cardinal Quarter); community engaged learning classes (Cardinal Courses); sustained service engagement (Cardinal Commitment); and support to integrate service into any career and pursue work in the public interest (Cardinal Careers). Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven individuals to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or course auditing opportunities. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
*-Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. How to Applyhttps://stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
- Click on Job Search
- Enter 90454 in the Keyword Search field
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4104
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G
- Requisition ID: 90454