Casual Hourly - Temporary
Temporary# of Openings:
The Multimedia Assistant - Creative Content will assist the Princeton Athletics External Relations staff with the creation of video content to promote Princeton’s 37 teams across multiple platforms and uphold the department’s mission of “Education through Athletics.” This position will report to the Assistant Athletic Director, Multimedia and Broadcasting.Responsibilities
- Video content creation across a variety of platforms – including social media, in-venue video boards, broadcast, and GoPrincetonTigers.com.
- Work in conjunction with the External Relations team to drive storytelling and brand awareness through social media content, intro/hype videos, highlights, interviews, and student-athlete features.
- Work closely with Princeton Varsity Club staff to support TAGD (Tiger Athletics Give Day), the PVC Banquet, and other PVC events throughout the year.
- Demonstrated storytelling ability across a variety of platforms, preferably in athletics.
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro. Experience with Adobe After Effects preferred.
- Working knowledge of professional audio/video equipment and production lighting techniques.
- Willingness and ability to work nights and weekends.
- Adhere to NCAA, Ivy League, and ECAC rules and regulations.
- Ability to uphold the commitment to Department of Athletics mission of Education Through Athletics and the values that define what it means to Be A TIGER.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of students, parents, alumni, senior administrators, faculty and staff.
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition. Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW