ITS Learning Technologist (Reg FT)
ITS Learning Technologist (Reg FT)Department:
Information Technology SvcsCampus
: Office of College ServicesAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 2, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.Work Hours (for hourly positions):
Typical working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Additional hours as necessary for projects and training. Salary Grade:
Admin 13 - $46,989Job Category:
Regular Full-TimeJob Slot:
5850Job Open Date:
7/19/2021Job Close Date: General Summary:
Provides training and application support college wide, including creation of training materials, online courses, and facilitating training in a variety of learning environments. Proactively participates in projects to develop training for new and changes in IT services. Requirements:
Bachelor's degree required in information systems, instructional systems, learning technologies, instructional technology, or related field. Minimum two years of experience in the following areas: application support, online learning technologies, learning management system, instructional materials creation, technical writing and writing for the web. Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on coaching, influencing and consulting. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; critical thinking, and problem solving skills. Experience with learning principles, methodologies and course design techniques. Experience with instructional video creation, YouTube channel management, SnagIt, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Windows 10, Office for both Mac and Windows, Mac OSx, mobile devices, Prezi, conducting demonstrations in a classroom setting, Visio, Turning Point, SharePoint, Learning Management Systems, Lecture Capture software, some SQL knowledge, SCORM courses, IT Security knowledge, VoIP systems and collaboration environments.
This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support. Duties:
1. Provide training and technical support for software applications that support major College business units, learning, and classroom technologies.
2. Compose knowledge articles using the knowledge management system for new applications, releases or changes.
3. Responsible for training ServiceDesk, Educational Technicians, and Field team members on new applications, releases or changes.
4. Design, develop, implement, and promote training on the use of enterprise level ITS applications to include the College's business enterprise system and third party applications. Conduct needs analyses and training assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of technical training programs.
5. Develop end-user documentation and learning path for Colleague and Astra. Work to develop and standardized technology training for new college employees based on their position.
6. Conduct training in a variety of environments: instructor led trainings, e-Learning, webinar, and group trainings. Continue to develop offerings through the college's LMS.
7. Advance the college-wide use of business applications, via implementation of standard college-wide procedures, adherence to policies (see room scheduling procedures), deployment of upgrades and design of custom reporting to support analytics and decision-making for management.
8. Consult with the College's functional business leaders and their team to assess and develop short and long-term planning strategies and initiatives for information technology training and development of Colleague.
9. Travel to the various College locations to work with faculty, staff, and administrators for trainings, planning, observation, and meetings.
10. Participate as an active member of the Colleague Advisory Team (CAT) team. Attends and participates in the monthly meetings.
11. Develop e-Learning courses in the Cornerstone platform for all CCAC applications. This includes materials, best practices, instructional videos, and assessment of learning.
12. Participate in student, staff, administrative, and faculty focus groups to identify training needs.
13. Continue to expand the Cornerstone system and release new features and functions to enhance delivery, assessment, reporting, and scheduling.
14. Conducts follow-up activities of completed training to evaluate, measure effectiveness and modify for continuous improvement
15. Develops student instructional videos to support learning and student success.
16. Maintains the CCAC-IT TV YouTube channel, ITS department content on the web and internal portal.
17. Perform other related duties as required or assigned. Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=884
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency