Assistant Registrar (Reg FT)
Assistant Registrar (Reg FT)Department:
Academic Management ServicesCampus
: Office of College ServicesAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 2, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.Salary Grade:
Admin 17 - $69,460Job Category:
Regular Full-TimeJob Slot:
5933Job Open Date:
7/19/2021Job Close Date: General Summary:
Records curriculum changes for credit and non-credit instruction, coordinates College admissions and registration records for credit and non-credit coursework, develops procedures and assists with compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Requirements:
Master's degree in educational management, curriculum and instruction, management or related field and a minimum of four years experience. Solid understanding of student information systems and registration functions. Ability to evaluate and equate course competencies. Familiarity with higher education legislation (e.g., ADA and Family Rights and Privacy Act). Demonstrated communication skills. Computer skills in relation to using data management systems.Duties:
1. Monitors the development of college student information system. Reviews upgrades to system and tests patches. Trains end users in admissions, registration, curriculum, academic records and faculty modules.
2. Coordinates communications to students via Colleague and various systems, in collaboration with Information Technology Department.
3. Oversees and maintains setups for room scheduling system; coordinates the room scheduling optimization with campus academic staff.
4. Coordinates the college contract and function for placement testing and integration of data into the student information system.
5. Maintains enrollment reporting for international students.
6. Maintains the degree audit setups in the student information system and coordinates the configuration for Colleague system; develops documentation and training for advisors and staff for degree audit and assignment of student programs.
7. Oversees the transfer equivalency database in the student information system; collaborates and consults with counselors on campus regarding transfer processes.
8. Coordinates local assessments of educational programs, certifications and training programs to determine the awarding of college credit; maintains this database and publishes CCAC-approved advanced standing standards.
9. Provides key academic information such as academic calendar, beginning of term announcement, graduation reminders, grade announcements, etc. to current/recent students. Updates information for portal and website.
10. Coordinates release of academic information in College publications including student handbook, faculty handbook, College magazine, direct mailing and email.
11. Assists with the academic schedule building calendar, work copies of the schedules and final versions of the College's academic schedule.
12. Assists in maintenance of grading systems for both credit and non-credit instruction to allow for flexibility and the effective issuance of transcripts and grade reports to students.
13. Assists with and troubleshoots reporting of enrollment to the Commonwealth.
14. Assists with articulation processes with other post-secondary institutions.
15. Assists with maintenance of the online college catalog and program recruitment guides.
16. Performs other duties as required or assigned. Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=867
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency