The Executive Education unit of the Daniels College of Business is focused on providing market relevant non-degree programs for business executives and other professionals. These programs consist of both customized programs for organizations and public workshops in a variety of business disciplines. This unit provides lifelong learning experiences for working professionals, DU alumni, and serves as a way to increase the connection between the business community and the College.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing all assigned programs and provide support for all programs offered through Executive Education. The role is critical to maintaining existing programs as well as effectively launching new program offerings. As a part of the program management team, the program manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of the logistics for all assigned Executive Education programs, including support of business development, marketing and recruiting efforts, collaboration with faculty on the design of the learning experiences, management of program revenues and expenses, management of the client/participant experience and program evaluation.
This position will require travel within Colorado 6-8 times per year.
- Contribute to and support the business development opportunities for identified clients and prospective participants in order to meet annual revenue targets.
- Manage existing client relationships in order to retain and expand programs.
- Represent Daniels at community organizations and corporate events to increase program awareness and reputation.
- Support the development of strategic partnerships.
- Cross-sell programs by collaborating with other faculty and staff.
- Support business development and recruiting as directed.
Program Management and Evaluation
- Assists in developing policies and procedures to improve project management and foster excellent customer experiences.
- Collaborate with faculty and client to ensure program objectives are met by creating and executing program agendas and pre and post program surveys.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum (3) years of experience in event planning, project management, or customer-facing roles.
- General understanding of marketing concepts and experience managing budgets.
- Must be able to transport and lift supplies up to 40lbs.
- Bachelors degree with a minor or specialization in Business or Organizational Behavior.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in educational or corporate learning environment.
- Experience executing on strategic, operational and marketing plans.
- Experience using Salesforce, Canvas, social media, email marketing tools, and other online applications.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Evenings and weekends as required.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Monday, August 2nd, 2021.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number:
The salary grade for the position is 8.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.