Clerkship Program Coord 2_Regional Campuses Location:
Augusta University Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Required Qualifications Associate's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 7-years' professional or administrative experience to include a minimum of 2-years educational program experience or similar experience.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent from a State or Federal accrediting organization and a minimum of 10-years professional or administrative experience to include 4-years of educational program experience or similar experience. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, multitasking, organizational and verbal/written communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and other computer software/databases. Testing will be required to determine actual proficiency of office software and procedures. Additional testing will be conducted to determine advanced competency levels of writing abilities.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines despite often interruptions, maintain confidentiality, keep accurate records and make independent decisions
Preferred Qualifications Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 4-year educational program or similar experience. Responsibilities The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Database Maintenance - Maintain databases of regional campuses, integrating data from 3-4 campuses and uploading student grades into the Banner system periodically.
- Manage Faculty appointments - Locally manage follow up for faculty appointments.
- Handles the communication to curriculum office - Under the supervision of the Associate Dean for Evaluation, CQI and Accreditation maintain the year 3 availability tracking and One45 schedule with communication to curriculum office for course registration and the capacity spreadsheet.
- Manage Creative Thinking Sessions - Manage creative thinking sessions for year 2 Augusta students.
- Handles community faculty development notebooks - Develop, update and reproduce community faculty development notebooks including complex maps for campus development and preceptor sites.
- Creates Newsletter - Create quarterly newsletters for community faculty.
- Schedule Management - Maintain appointment calendar and files for the Associate Dean for Regional Campus Coordination.
- Manage travel and itineraries - Develop itineraries for travel and coordinate learning sessions for both students (PLAC, HOPE) and faculty (annual Jekyll Island faculty development workshops)
- Handles Campus information - Develop spreadsheets for regional campus information and maintain matrix of community teaching sites.
- Manage Projects - Create, coordinate and maintain timeline for for projects, running concurrent projects in multiple sites.
- Arrange meetings - Arrange meetings around campus and state as needed.
- Travel to regional dean's meetings - Travel to regional dean's meetings when necessary, held on regional campuses to provide administrative support to the deans, faculty and students.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Job Summary This position serves as Clerkship Program Coordinator II for Regional Campus Coordination to assist the Associate Dean in the ongoing development and management of the statewide regional clinical campuses. Shift/Salary Shift: M-F/8a-5p Pay Grade: 15 Salary: $18.70/hour-$20.94/hour
Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range of the position Recruitment Period: Until filledConditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University. All employees are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of sensitive [patient, student, employee, financial, business, etc.] information by exercising sound judgment and adhering to cybersecurity and privacy policies during the course of their employment and beyond. Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.