Job location: Boca Raton Employment Type:
Full-time Posted data:
REQ10717 Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
Florida Atlantic University is seeking a Research Development Coordinator, Boca Raton, FL.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with day-to-day task of the Office of Research Development including organizing programs, maintaining database information, boilerplate documents and scheduling workshops and events.
- Coordinate limited submission solicitations by advertising, calendaring, collecting submissions and distributing as appropriate including maintenance of the limited database (TeamSparx platform).
- Assist with GrantForward training of all FAU faculty, staff and students. May work one-on-one with faculty, staff, and students to get registered and build a portfolio.
- Maintain Research Training Hub (through the Canvas platform) content and promotion for Division of Research.
- Support institutional proposal development and projects, specifically on-the-ground project management and support.
- Maintain office metrics through office systems and data in Novelutions, GrantsERA and other sources.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Master's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization; or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.Salary:
$42,000 - $48,000College or Department:
Division of ResearchLocation:
Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.Application Deadline:
2021-07-29-07:00Special Instructions to Applicant:
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.