Senior Research Engineer Location:
Atlanta, Georgia Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering is looking for a Senior Research Engineer to support a new DOE project related to a new manufacturing process used in the paper industry to reduce energy and water consumption. This breakthrough approach will result in substantial savings in fossil fuel usage and consequently reduction in CO2 emission.
- Performing design of experiments, data collection, data analysis
- Reporting, writing journal articles, participating and presenting results in professional meetings
- Help supervise undergraduate students and working with graduate students and postdocs
- A Master’s degree and seven (7) years of relevant full-time experience after completion of that degree, or
- A Master’s degree and nine (9) years of relevant full-time experience after completion of a Bachelor’s degree, or
- A Doctoral degree and four (4) years of relevant full-time experience after completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong laboratory skills as well as computational capability who can work on various concepts in multidisciplinary project.
Contact Information Please reach out to [email protected]
for more information. Equal Employment Opportunity Georgia Tech provides equal opportunity to all faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including applicants for admission and/or employment, contractors, volunteers, and participants in institutional programs, activities, or services. Georgia Tech complies with all applicable laws and regulations governing equal opportunity in the workplace and in educational activities. Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guests.Other Information
This position will be paid 100% by sponsored funds.