Requisition Number:31783Location: Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:Temporary StaffSchedule:Part-TimePosting Close Date:08-Nov-2021Date Posted:14-Jul-2021 Close All
Job SummaryThe University of Colorado Boulder Athletics Department encourages applications for a Temporary Guest Relations Team Member!
This position is responsible for enhancing the game day experience of our Buffs Fans. Additionally, this role will act as a game management liaison, answer fan questions, and advise fans on game day protocols and Folsom Field / CU Events Center policies (e.g. permitted and prohibited items, concession locations, pregame timeline and events). This position will work various positions (e.g. ticket scanning, suite level, ushers) and overall work to be as helpful as possible.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreAs one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff, and students work with the broader community to establish outstanding connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and around the world. What You Should Know
- Work schedule: Event Days - various Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays - 4 to 5 hour shifts.
What We Can Offer
- The hourly rate is $15.00.
BenefitsTemporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave. Be StatementsBe Dynamic. Be Impactful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- 1 year customer service experience required.
What You Will Need
- Ability to report promptly to all assigned events.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions based on situational circumstances.
- Works well with people in a team and in a service position.
What We Would Like You To Have
- More than 1 year customer service experience.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by November 8, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]