Assistant Professor 10 Months, Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Professor 10 Months
The Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics Department is seeking applicants for a 10 month tenure-track assistant professor to begin September 2021. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate courses in areas such as: epidemiology, community health, substance abuse and prevention, and exercise science.
- Doctorate in health education, health promotion, community health, public health, health behavior, or related field on or before August 31, 2021.
- Teaching experience in undergraduate courses in areas such as: epidemiology, community health, nutrition, substance abuse and prevention, or exercise science.
- Evidence of scholarly activities.
- Evidence of health promotion activities.
- Evidence of mentoring students.
- Demonstration of excellence in higher education instruction.
- CHES or CHES eligible.
- Experience working in school or community health agency settings.
- Evidence of scholarly publication(s)
- Evidence of securing grant funding
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.