University of Colorado – Colorado School of Public Health
Temporary Survey Coordinator
Department of Community and Behavioral Health
The Healthy Kids Colorado Survey and Smart Source Survey
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds. Nature of Work
Professional Temporaries are responsible for exercising discretion, analytical skill, personal accountability and responsibility in a wide range of areas including academic, administrative, managerial and student services functions. Work involves creating, integrating, applying and sharing knowledge directly related to a professional field. Positions are limited to 9 months of continuous employment with a 4 month break OR 9 months of employment in any 12 month period. The Colorado School of Public Health Survey Team administers statewide, school-based surveys for various projects including Smart Source, the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey (HKCS), and the High School LifeSkills Training Evaluation. These school-based surveys collect information from school personnel on school health policies and practices (Smart Source) and from students around adolescent health behaviors and outcomes (HKCS and the HS LifeSkills Training Evaluation). This position will assist the CSPH Survey Team with the 2021 fall administration operations for these surveys. This is a term-limited, entry-level position. This position is partially remote but will be expected to work in person at the CU Anschutz campus on a weekly basis. Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete data entry for general survey operations and communication.
- Receive and track eligible student email addresses.
- Track student-level survey responses and coordinate make-up surveys.
- Generate and send unique survey URLs to participating schools/students.
- Pack and ship paper surveys and track returned paper surveys.
- Monitor and respond to the CSPH Survey Team and/or Teen Health Study emails.
- Monitor surveys, response rates, and data quality.
- Provide excellent customer service to school and district personnel.
- Work in a professional and collaborative manner with coworkers and current and prospective collaborators.
Individual will be supervised by Data Coordinator, Hannah Cruz. Daily task assignment and oversight will occur by the CSPH HKCS and Smart Source operations team. Duration of Project:
This position will last until April 15, 2022. Salary and Benefits:
The hiring range for this position has been established at $20-$25 per hour. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training. The above salary range (or hiring range
) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services
.University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background checks for all new employees prior to their employment.The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities. Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line. Benefits: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits
.Total Compensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensationNOTE: Temps are not eligble for benefitsDiversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disability accommodations: https://www1.ucdenver.edu/offices/human-resources/employee-relations-performance/ada-compliance
Office of Equity: https://www1.ucdenver.edu/offices/equity
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, social/behavioral sciences, healthcare, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
- Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
Master’s degree in public health or related field.Experience with survey research, specifically via Qualtrics and REDCap platforms. Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to quality assurance
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage tasks from multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
Research ServicesPrimary Location:
Jul 15, 2021Unposting Date: