UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. We are growing with the DFW region, enrolling a record 47,000+ students across our system and awarding nearly 12,000 degrees each year.Posting Title:
Enterprise Mobile App DeveloperDepartment:
UNT-Enrollment Systems-165100Job Location:
DentonFull Time/Part Time:
Salary Commensurate with ExperienceDepartment Summary:
Enrollment Systems area provides strategic planning and operational oversight of enrollment systems and applications for the Division of Enrollment.Position Overview:
This position is responsible for the full development cycle of mobile app and web application solutions. It requires expertise in the design and implementation of front-end, back-end, middleware and database technologies.Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and four years of related Integrated SystemsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Prior experience with specific systems, equipment and software may be specifiedPreferred Qualifications:
as needed by department.
• Considerable knowledge of principles of computing and/or communications
networks, and characteristics of computing hardware and software used in
• Ability to operate computer keyboards and to install computer hardware.
• Ability to assimilate, retain and utilize technical and applications-oriented
• Working knowledge of occupancy codes and best practices related to facilities
and classroom management.
• Experience with project management, inventory, classroom design, classroom
technology integration, staff budgeting and inventory control.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
• Knowledge of standards and best practices of web-based security
• Ability to use APIs to deliver information
• Experience with accessibility guidelines and UI standards
• Experience using GIT to manage projects
8-5Driving University Vehicle:
This is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification Title:
Sr Systems Integration ManagerPhysical Requirements:
Sitting, Writing, Ability to communicateo:
Planning and end-to-end implementation of web and mobile applications and serviceso:
Define and capture business requirements and create system work/task flowso:
Full stack development including front-end, middleware and back-end technologies using the WAMP or MAMP stacko:
Design and implementation of data structures and databases using mySQL/Maria DBo:
Creation of testing and launch plans to validate performance and security o:
Write PHP code for database integration and processingo:
Troubleshoot applications issues and provide support solutionso:
Create comprehensive end-user documentationo:
Present application plans and system design specs to stakeholders o:
Analyze applications performance and usage statistics for continual optimization and improvement Posting Number:
S2374PQuicklink for Posting: