Job location: McKinney TAMUC Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
R-039698 Job Title
Administrative Associate IIAgency
Texas A&M University - CommerceDepartment
CounselingProposed Minimum Salary
McKinney, TexasJob Type
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
During the application process you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Transcripts – If required for the position (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer).
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
Part-time position at the Harold Murphy Counseling Center, McKinney
Works under the Clinical Director of the Harold Murphy Counseling Center and provides routine administrative support work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dispense assessments to clients and assist the clinical director in maintaining assessment outcomes.
- Greets visitors, answers and screens calls, provides information and referrals, and schedules therapy rooms for clinicians. Receives, sorts, and routes mail and performs other mail services. .
- Makes arrangements for meetings, appointments, conferences, and travel.
- Maintains office supplies and equipment. Maintains office reference materials including online office materials. May deliver, pick up, or receive cash payments, documents, supplies, equipment, or materials.
- May serve as a liaison for departmental equipment and service contracts.
- Collect client payments and keep note of payments in each client’s file. Communicate with the clinical department’s administrative assistant regarding payments, donations, and any other type funding.
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Two (2) years of related experience preferred. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Bilingual speaker (Spanish and English) preferred.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Other Requirements: Be able to be at the clinic during the following hours M & W (12:30pm-9pm) and T & Thu (12:30p-6:30pm)
PREFERRED EDUCATION / SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
Education skills and experience above and beyond the minimum that would be ideal but is not required.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This position generally does not supervise employees.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.