Police Department Primary Location:
Student Job Type:
Part Time Position Close Date:
Until Filled Description:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Middle Georgia State University is seeking candidates for a Part-Time Card Services Assistant. This position is responsible for issuing ID cards for the campus community.
- Issue IDs to the Campus Community.
- Answer telephone and greet customers.
- Provide general information and assistance; refers to appropriate personnel.
- Communicates with other departments on campus.
- Assist campus with other duties as assigned.
- Must have GPA of at least 2.5.
- Ability to read, write, and perform at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position.
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
- Oral and communication skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediately. Position will be posted until filled.
TO APPLY: Application for all Student Worker jobs are required to have completed a FAFSA for this academic year. Interested applicants should complete an online application at: https://www.mga.edu/human-resources/jobs/applications/student-worker-application.php. Put the position you are applying for as “Card Services Student Assistant - Macon 7.15.2021” so we know which campus you are applying for.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.Student ApplicationA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D